• You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for 8 hours before the appointment. Any medications should be taken with a very small sip of water.
• A responsible, licensed adult must accompany the patient to the office, must stay in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
• Wear loose fitting clothing with short sleeves or sleeves that can be rolled up past the elbow and low-heeled shoes.
• Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or black nail polish on the day of surgery.
• If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or intestinal problems, please notify the office.
• If you take routine medications, please check with Dr. Clayhold or a member of our staff before your surgical date for instructions.