Before Anesthesia - Issaquah, WA
Six Critical Precautions
• A responsible, licensed adult must accompany the patient to the office, must stay in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
• Wear loose fitting clothing with short sleeves or sleeves that can be rolled up past the elbow and low-heeled shoes.
• Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or black nail polish on the day of surgery.
• If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or intestinal problems, please notify the office.
• If you take routine medications, please check with Dr. Clayhold or a member of our staff before your surgical date for instructions.
Have a Safe, Smooth Procedure
Follow all instructions for the best results.